[Infographic] Top 8 Deep Engineering Capabilities
Manufacturing currently contributes 20% of Singapore’s gross domestic product. As the engineering landscape shifts towards advanced manufacturing, or Industry 4.0, there is a greater demand for deep engineering capabilities. In this report, JobTech takes a closer look at the top growing skills in demand in the Engineering cluster.
Click on image for full infographic:
- Are You Attracting Your Most Valuable Source of Talent?
- A Wake-Up Call For Technology Professionals
- PMET Jobs That Require Digital Skills Grew By 50% In 2018, But Getting Harder to Fill
- Singapore Beats Hong Kong In Digital Transformation According To JobTech Online Jobs Census
- Skills Mismatch. What’s New?