The Future of Work: Building robots to rule the world? No, the field of AI is more than that — and less scary
Product engineer Michael Lee, 34, works at homegrown start-up JobTech. He spends much of his time in the office tinkering with the algorithm of the AI that powers the firm’s job-matching search engine. Photo: Koh Mui Fong/TODAY
Image and article credit: TODAYonline
Read the original article here:
- Are You Attracting Your Most Valuable Source of Talent?
- A Wake-Up Call For Technology Professionals
- PMET Jobs That Require Digital Skills Grew By 50% In 2018, But Getting Harder to Fill
- Singapore Beats Hong Kong In Digital Transformation According To JobTech Online Jobs Census
- Skills Mismatch. What’s New?