Sign in or register for a JobTech account.
- To perform reception, registration, administration of patients’ visits, appointment scheduling, collection of payments in a fast paced, dynamic environment
- To demonstrate care, empathy and professionalism in frontline services to patients
- Dispensing medication to patients
- Check and receive delivery dental supplies from vendors
- To assist the dentists in all forms of dental treatment and look after patient’s comfort during treatment
- Assisting and directing patients in taking X-Rays
- Ensures the cleanliness and sterility of dental instruments & equipment
- Preparation of dental materials for the respective treatment
- Provide admin support in all aspects of clinic operations and patient care
- Ad hoc duties as assigned
- Fast learner and good team player
- Meticulous and positive attitude to continuous improvement
- Possess excellent interpersonal & communication skills
- Patient, understanding and able to display professionalism in handling & receiving patients
- Experience is preferred but not necessary. On-the-job training will be provided.
- Interested candidates may send their CVs to us through our career page http://www.idental.com.sg/careers/ or email@example.com
- Required language(s): English
- Preferably Non-Executive specialized in Healthcare - Nurse/Medical Support & Assistant or equivalent.