Sign in or register for a JobTech account.
National University of Singapore jobs
Department: NUS Information Technology
- Design and implement high quality complex applications and solutions that will meet users’ requirements.
- Provide post-implementation maintenance support encountered with the existing applications.
- Conduct technical feasibility study, analyse requirement specifications and collaborate with teams to design and architect solutions including developing proof of concepts.
- Document and update the technical design specifications.
- Prepare effort estimation, develop technical activities, schedule and work breakdown structures to ensure compliance to project scope, deliverables, resources and budget.
- Ensure compliance with security, development and quality standards.
- Identify and keep abreast of latest application development and technology trends on new initiative and emerging technologies
- Conduct or facilitate knowledge sharing of emerging technologies.
- A degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Information Technology or equivalent.
- Relevant experience in application development and support, and has completed at least 2 rounds of SDLC in web development.
- Good programming skill in Java, Java EE, Spring WebFlow, Spring MVC, JQuery, Java Web Services, Angular, Hibernate and Bootstrap.
- Having knowledge in C#.NET would be an advantage.
- Deep knowledge in Relational Database Management System (RDBMS) such as Oracle and SQL.
- Strong business process and analytical skills with the ability to assimilate information quickly, and communicate complex requirements and issues clearly and concisely. The ability to understand the business questions that users are trying to get answered is essential.
- Strong oral, written and interpersonal communication skills with the ability to interact and communicate effectively with all levels of management, users and vendors.
- Must be a self-starter and able to work independently with minimum supervision.
- Must be a good team player, proactive in nature, fast learner, highly organized and positive attitude. Fresh graduate with the relevant experience is welcomed to apply. Experience in Higher Education industry is a bonus.
- angularjs 329 jobs
- maintenance management 3,199 jobs
- feasibility studies 139 jobs
- team player 9,911 jobs
- regulatory compliance 5,675 jobs
- budget management 2,882 jobs
- quality standards 417 jobs
- mobile application development 776 jobs
- proactive 4,617 jobs
- facilitation 2,219 jobs
- computer science 2,719 jobs
- computer engineering 512 jobs
- sdlc 550 jobs
- web development 262 jobs
- general programming 2,649 jobs
- java 1,451 jobs
- j2ee 281 jobs
- spring framework 181 jobs
- jquery 226 jobs
- web services 1,097 jobs
- hibernate 116 jobs
- bootstrap 113 jobs
- c# 412 jobs
- .net 475 jobs
- relational database 219 jobs
- database management 402 jobs
- sql 1,283 jobs
- analytical thinking 5,766 jobs
- interpersonal 6,085 jobs
- communication 14,317 jobs
- motivated 6,791 jobs
- independent 6,315 jobs
- capable 1,489 jobs
- organized 2,388 jobs
- positive attitude 3,356 jobs