Ethoz Capital Ltd jobs
- Responsible for a broad spectrum of consolidated financial and accounting functions including statutory reporting
- Review internal processes to identify gaps and make recommendations to facilitate informed business decisions and compliance with accounting standards
- Responsible for budget and forecast preparations
- Responsible for annual audit exercise
- Responsible for corporate tax filing
- CPA holder with local degree or professional qualification in Accountancy
- Minimum 3 years’ experience in a leadership position managing others
- Analytical and meticulous with an eye for details
- Regional experience with statutory & tax knowledge in China & Malaysia
- Fluent in English and Mandarin/Malay to liaise with our stakeholders
- Experience in ERP system implementation, IPO processes and reporting is advantageous
- Business travel (once per month) is expected
- business finance 3,330 jobs
- facilitation 2,219 jobs
- regulatory compliance 5,675 jobs
- budget management 2,882 jobs
- forecast and projection 1,752 jobs
- corporate tax 63 jobs
- tax reporting 84 jobs
- accountancy 713 jobs
- leadership 5,360 jobs
- analytical thinking 5,766 jobs
- meticulous 8,459 jobs
- bilingual 1,024 jobs
- liaison 3,611 jobs
- enterprise resource planning system (erp) 466 jobs
- system implementation 158 jobs
- initial public offering 36 jobs
- Achieve monthly overall team sales target
- Build, train and manage a team of salespeople to achieve individual monthly sales targets
- Nurture and train team members on product knowledge, leads generation, customer service and business processes
- Conduct reviews with salespeople and customize solutions to adhere to customer’s financial needs
- Perform 1st cut risk analysis to evaluate the quality of the credit proposal submitted by the salespeople
- Perform market research to target industries and businesses to identify for leads generation
- Actively seeking acquisition of new clients through establishing network of business contacts
- Maintain high standards of discipline and team cohesion
- Diploma/Degree in Business, Sales or Marketing
- At least 7 years of relevant experience in SME Banking/ Corporate Lending /Mortgage and Property Loans
- Minimum 3 years’ experience in a supervisory or leadership capacity
- Candidates with mortgage and property financing experience will be favorably considered
- Strong understanding of customer and market dynamics and requirements
- Up to date on market movements and current affairs
- Able to interact and engage with others easily to generate potential business leads
- Possess out-of-the-box thinking to identify new business opportunities and penetrate new accounts
- Result driven with proven track record of building a stable and effective team
• Attractive Remuneration + Allowances + Annual Performance Bonus
• No minimum product basket to meet
• Commission payable from your first deal!
Attractive Basic Salary + S$1000 Transport Allowance + S$100 HP Allowance + Monthly Commission + Annual Performance Bonus.
No minimum basket of products to achieve. Start earning commission from your first deal!
- Acquiring new corporate clients
- Servicing and fostering relationships with existing accounts
- Conduct reviews & customize solutions to adhere to customer’s financial needs
- Actively seeking referrals from new & existing clients by establishing network of business contacts
- Maintain a high standard of service quality & compliance
- Generate & achieve revenue targets assigned
- Diploma/Degree in Business/Sales/Marketing with at least 2 years of relevant experiences in banking & finance/ SME / Corporate Lending.
- Entry level candidates with a degree/diploma in Business/Finance are welcome to apply
- Sales/business development in other fields of corporate sales and account management will also be considered.
- Strong understanding of customer and market dynamics and requirements.
- Able to interact & engage with others easily to generate potential business leads
- Possess out-of-box thinking to identify new business opportunities and penetrate new accounts
- Result driven with proven track record of performance and able to work independently.
- Singaporeans only
- Perform credit & rating review with analysis for new & existing loan portfolios (both local & overseas)
- Prepare loan synopsis & make recommendations for loan acceptance/rejection to senior management
- Perform loan portfolio analysis, industry analysis & market comparison studies
- Work closely with major stakeholders to ensure that day to day risk management issues are handled & addressed appropriately;
- Assist in the implementation of workflows and systems in accordance with business strategies & policies relating to credit risk management;
- Ensure compliance with internal/external audit requirements & local regulatory requirements are met.
- Degree in Engineering/Business/ Finance/ Accountancy with at least 5-6 years relevant experience, preferably in a supervisory capacity
- Has a personal interest in financial markets & analysis; able to digest financial statements to form an informed analysis of an entity’s financial health
- Bilingual in English and Mandarin (to interact with Chinese-speaking associates)
- Proficient in reading and comprehension of English and Mandarin business documents
- Good understanding of the economy and business environment
- Analytical, meticulous & focused
- Strong ability to work in a team based environment
- Data entry, maintaining of data in in-house ERP system.
- Updating record for summon / fines.
- Tracking and maintaining records for petrol, issuance of petrol card.
- Filing of vehicle checklists.
- Generate invoices to customers.
- Report generation.
- Any other ad-hoc duties assigned by superior.
- Minimum 'N' level/Higher Nitec.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office.
- 5.5-day work week (Alt Sat).
- Attend to enquiries on Short Term Vehicle Rental
- Provide dedicated services and relationship building
- General administrative work to support rental sales
- Maintain proper filing, correspondence and records
- 5-day work week (West)
- Minimum GCE “O” Levels certification
- Sales and customer service experience preferred
- Effectively bilingual with good communication skills and telephone etiquette
- Organized, meticulous and able to multi task
- Good team player and possess positive attitude