KatalystM Pte Ltd jobs
This position best suits someone with Business Development experience in the Marketing and/or Business Applications area.
The successful candidate will have a proven consultative approach to selling Professional Services.
The key requirement is to build and manage a Marketing Automation Opportunity /Pipeling in the Singapore Market for KatalystM.
The role is Singapore based, but depending on the candidate they may also cover Thailand, the Philippines and Vietnam.
~ Manage relationships with existing Clients.
~ Develop and manage relationships with prospects
~ Development of Sales Pipeline
- Implement strategies for generating new Opportunities
- Research and qualify new Opportunities
- Conduct Cold Calling
- Close Deals
- Perform Loss Analysis on lost Opportunities
~ Generate Sales Revenue as per agreed Sales Plan
~ Maintain accurate Sales Documentation for all Clients /Prospects
~ Develop, maintain and execute Sales and Marketing Plans
~ Assist with the management of Partner relationships.
~ Perform other duties on behalf of KatalystM when requested
- Speak at Events
- Degree in Marketing or Business
- Valid Passport
- 4-5 Years’ experience in Business Development
- An understanding of Marketing Automation and/or CRM
- Knowledge and experience in Data Management (DMP)
- Project Management Experience
- Skills and experience with the following Products would be an advantage:
- Oracle – Responsys and Eloqua
- Sales Force - Exact Target and Pardot
- Adobe – Marketo
- Cheetah Mail
- SEO or SEM skills would be an advantage
- Excellent English skills, both written and verbal
This position is key to the new Client Development Model (CDM) which was implemented within KatalystM. In this new Model this position is central to the new Client “Task and Deliverables” sharing template which has been put in place. This role is responsible for balancing the daily Marketing Campaign and Program workloads for the entire KatalystM Group.
KRA – 1 (60%) Marketing Automation Management and Execution
1. Be the Marketing Automation (MA) Lead Platform Consultant for the KatalystM Group.
2. Be the “conduit” between Head Office (Singapore) and the other Branch Offices (Thailand, Philippines and Hong Kong).
3. Provide expert MA Program and Campaign advice to the KatalystM Team and its Clients.
4. Provide generic Digital Marketing advice and guidance to the KatalystM Team and its Clients.
5. Assist with Digital and Marketing Strategy and Planning for the KatalystM and its Clients.
6. Present and Speak at relevant Public Events.
7. Work with Business Partners to make sure KatalystM stays as a Leader in MA in SEA. (Business Partners include KPMG, IBM, Oracle and DMAS).
8. Train and Mentor other KatalystM Team Members as and when required.
KRA – 2 (20%) Marketing Automation Platform Support
1. Be the Lead Technical Resource for the Eloqua and Marketo MA Platforms.
2. Be a backup Technical Resource on other MA and CRM Platforms e.g. Responsys, Pardot, DotMailer, SFDC and SFMC
3. Provide Expert Advice and Support on Digital Technologies such as:
a. Data and Platform Integrations
b. Search Engines
c. Landing Pages
e. Database Query
f. Online Analytics
KRA – 3 (20%) Business and Client Development Support
1. Provide Pre-Sales and Post-Sales Support to both the Business and Client Development Teams within the KatalystM Group.
1. Relevant Marketing and/or Information Management Degree
2. Platform Certifications for relevant MA Platform:
d. Others desirable
3. Solid Digital Marketing Background (Minimum 4-5 Years)
4. Experience in Client Facing Roles
5. Experience working in SEA (Minimum 2 years)
6. Expert skills with Microsoft Office
7. Expert command of the English Language in both written and verbal forms
Interested and qualified applicants please send your CV and current Remuneration Package to email@example.com
Major Goals and Objectives:
1. Build and maintain "Win - Win" relationships with KatalystM clients
2. Strategise and deliver omni-channel Marketing Automation Solutions
3. Lead and mento small teams of Digital Consultants
4. Manage and ensure project deliverables are delivered as expected and on time
5. Work with the KatalystM Management Team to help drive the business forward
1. A successful track-record initiating and completing Digital Marketing Projects
2. 4+ years experience in Digital Marketing
3. Agency experience preferred
4. Knowledge of, and experience in, deploying and managing client strategies using Marketing Automation and/or CRM Solutions
5. A good understanding of the principles and philosophies of Customer Lifecycle Management
6. Project Management experience would be ideal