Pixium Digital Pte Ltd jobs
The selected candidate will join the team and get involved in all aspect of the company from project definition, realization to delivery. Candidate will have the opportunity to learn and grow within the company. Depending on the candidate level, he/she will potentially lead a team of developer.
Some of our current projects are:
- A coaching platform integrating a lot of features such as WebRTC, Chat SDK, Chatbots, Machin Learning, etc...;
- Website (corporate and E-commerce for large corporate
- Interactive Walls
- Augmented Reality application
- Mobile application development
The ideal candidate:
- Has a degree in computer science, computer engineering, or related fields.
- Is fluent in OOP.
- Has at least 2 years of experience in web/software development.
- Comfortable using SQL or NoSQL database.
- Is already developed with MVC frameworks such as Symphony, Yii or Laravel.
- Has experience with AWS services such as EC2, S3, Route53, AutoScaling group, Load balancer.
- Experienced consuming RESTful APIs.
- Has knowledge in payment solution integration.
- Has knowledge in React Native / JS.
- Has already used repository services such as Github or Bitbucket.
- Loves to try out new technologies.
A plus if the candidate has experiences with the following:
- C/C++.- Python.
- 3D development SDK such as DirectX, OpenGL or their web equivalent.
- software development
- augmented/virtual reality
- mobile application development
- computer science
- computer engineering
- object-oriented programming
- mvc framework
- amazon web services
- load balancer
- restful api
- react native