We are looking for a self-starter, motivated Regional Attractions Travel Consultant based in Singapore responsible for cultivating, maintaining and increasing market share by satisfying market demands in a challenging and competitive environment. Responsible for leading the aggressive development and implementation of contracting strategies and tactics with the objective of merchants, suppliers and product owners to come on-board GlobalTix. This position requires building and managing strong meetings industry relationships in China, Hong Kong and Taiwan.
- Leads global contracts negotiation in relations to contract and commercial matters such as contracting of rates, special offers, allocation, release periods, overrides, terms & conditions for attraction tickets.
- Responsible in re-contracting of existing agreements.
- Reviews and analyzes new products/services at all the agents/guest touch points and determines feasibility of potential business partnership opportunities and relationships.
- Manages the development and launch of new product offerings.
- Manages content uploading not limited to product details, terms & conditions and order fulfillment process.
- Develops and delivers internal presentations and communications to keep internal teams up to date on all Product Development matters.
- Analyzing the product of different competitors to ensure our best conditions in the market.
- Analyzing weekly product/sales reports to identify market trends and growth opportunities.
- Analyzing opportunities for opening of new destinations and product development.
- Generate additional revenue through Incentive Contracts with Suppliers.
- Prepare and deliver presentations/proposals to prospective suppliers with a successful closing rate.
- Work closely with internal stakeholders and subject matters experts to deliver a seamless solution for the suppliers.
- Responsible for achievement of given targets.
- Any contract/sales-related admin tasks assigned.
- Candidate must possess at least Diploma/Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma in Business/Hospitality/Tourism or equivalent.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English and Chinese.
- At least 1 Year of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Experience in contracting with Attraction Owners and Suppliers.
- Ability to build strong relationship with key accounts
- Be commercially focused
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills
- Excellent analytical skills with an eye for detail.
- Task-Oriented, Independent and Sales-Driven.
- Ability to multitask, work under pressure and proactively identify and close sales.
Location: Farrer Park MRT, northeast line, from exit B , 5min walking distance.
Interested candidates, kindly email me your resume at email@example.com