KCK and Partners jobs
A Rewarding Career With Us
- Reaping the rewards in a fast-growing and thriving industry
- A highly rewarding career in a team that nurtures and empowers
- Make a positive difference in others’ lives
We are a premier agency group seeking bright individuals with a passion to join the Wealth and Legacy Planning industry. Maximise your potential to the fullest in a team that cares, nurtures and excels together!
Wealth and Legacy Planning Consultant
Estate planning is a thriving and rapidly growing industry with great opportunities due to the financial hub status of Singapore, emerging and accelerating wealth made up of multiple assets.
- Provide estate planning advice to individual and business organization
- Provide solutions to businesses in terms of business continuation, succession and contingency
- Identify financial leakages & provide solution
- Design and develop estate plans and liaise with lawyers and other professionals for related legal documentation
- Plan and execute client events
- Build & maintain strong clientele relationship
- Training will be provided
- Practical fieldwork accompanied by mentors
- Gain practical knowledge on financial and insurance sectors
- Exposure to the Estate Planning models, skills and tools
Our ideal candidates should possess the following attributes:
- Highly motivated
- Trustworthiness and integrity
- Positivity and willingness to learn (teachable)
- Excellent communication skills
- Singaporeans or Permanent Residents
- Minimum 21 years of age
- Local Diploma / Degree
- Relevant working experience is an advantage but not a pre-requisite.
Full-time/ Flexible hours/ Part-time options are available for the right selected candidate.
Good additional incentives for achievement of key performance indicators
Only Singaporeans/PR need to apply and only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Interested candidates, please submit your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org