Certis Group jobs
- Work with Senior Leaders to form group HR strategy which will facilitate global expansion.
- Play critical role to partner with Business in regional countries (Australia, Greater China, Malaysia, Middle East, Europe, etc.) to implement Group HR initiatives and projects.
- Work as advisor to regional Business and HR managers to ensure that HR policies are in compliance to the local labour legislations and regulations.
- Take on project responsibility by leading the HR function in M&A and Due Diligence exercises.
- Analyze the job markets, benchmark job positions and align current pay scale with market data, align job grades with the variable business units.
- Design job evaluation instrument, set company pay philosophy and design incentive programs.
- Lead country HRs to handle annual performance appraisal, salary increment and bonus payout exercises.
- Degree with strong HR background of at least 7 years or more relevant working experience.
- Good understanding of HR legislation and C&B practice in various countries.
- Past HRBP experience or regional exposure are preferred.
- Possess excellent analytical, communication and interpersonal and presentation skills.
- Familiar with manpower business or service industry.
- Dynamic, eager to learn, and able to engage people at all levels.
- Maintenance of financial records, including input and postings of journals, accruals & prepayment
- Reconciliation of ledgers, bank and inter-company balances
- Prepare schedules of financial statements
- Prepare GST returns
- Billing of inter-company transactions
- Maintain fixed asset master – create new asset, write-off and transfer and run depreciation
- Prepare monthly management report and budget for business unit
- Implement continuous financial audit and control systems to monitor the performance of the company, adherence to the budget and the cost of sales and other budgetary items
- Other ad hoc duties as assigned
- Min Diploma holders with at least 2 years of relevant experience
- Candidates with working knowledge of SAP are at an advantage
- Proficiency in Microsoft Excel
- Able to work independently; meticulous and have an eye for details
- Good team player with strong communication skills
- Responsible for entire spectrum of procurement activities and logistics arrangements with vendors including sourcing, negotiation, managing of solicitation documentation and finalizing contracts.
- Liaise and coordinate with internal parties to fulfill their purchase requisitions and sourcing requirements.
- Ensuring procurement activities are carried out in compliance to Corporate Policy and processes.
- Managing of contracts including tracking of service levels, non-conformity and renewal.
- Processing and management of Purchase Requisition (PR) in accordance to the e-PR process and turnaround time.
- Perform any other task, duties or projects as assigned.
- Degree from recognized institutions preferably from Supply Chain Management or logistics discipline
- Minimum 2 years of procurement and vendor management experience is required for this position with experience in handling Facilities Management procurement.
- Ability to multi-tasks and work in a fast pace environment
- Meticulous, discipline and resourceful
- Ability to manage vendors with confidence and appropriate assertiveness when required.
- Possess good interpersonal and communication skills.
- Proficiency in MS Office and business writing
- Manage a team of officers as direct reports, manage and report KPI analysis daily.
- Enforce compliance and governance on policies and documentation.
- Maintain and document work procedures and workflows, carrying out quality assurance reviews and establish preventive measures on process lapses.
- Design innovative solutions to enable seamless operations across functional boundaries using Operational Excellence principles.
- Continuously evaluate departmental goals, analyse performance and activity indicators to identify work improvement opportunities.
- Engage and collaborate with cross functional partners to drive process improvements and achieve overall operational fulfilment efficiencies
- People management, including providing guidance, recruitment, staff development, staff motivation and discipline, conduct performance reviews.
- A good Degree or Diploma in any discipline
- At least 5 years of relevant work experience in order management, preferably in supervisory role
- Prior experience in project management with demonstrated success in implementation of process improvements
- High aptitude for proactive issue analysis, resolution, testing and implementation phases
- Knowledge in SAP will be an added advantage
- Generating recruitment leads using social media platform
- Conduct interviews with shortlisted candidates
- Collating all necessary documents required for identified candidates to be hired
- Coordinate and participate in recruitment activities (e.g. Career Fairs, Roadshows etc.)
- Assist the recruitment team in the recruitment of the assigned positions
- Any other adhoc task as assigned
- Min Nitec holder or Diploma, with some relevant experience
- Customer services oriented, driven and possessed good administration skills
- Outgoing and possess good interpersonal and communication skills
- Independent and able to adapt to a dynamic and fast paced environment
- To handle on boarding and off boarding administrative support.
- Sorting candidates profile application, handle Pre-employment medical check-up, work pass application, process security license application, engage candidates for contract signing, contract briefing, administer staff pass application and register candidate for training etc.
- Liaise with MOM, PLRD, Business Units, recruitment teams, training school and other departments.
- Processing of Retired Rehire, Reemployment employment contract, conversion cases, off boarding, security license renewal, work pass renewal etc.
- Update e-administration portal.
- Prepare manpower reports and other ad-hoc reports as assigned.
- Other administrative or ad hoc duties as assigned by supervisor.
- A Diploma in any discipline
- Preferably with at least 1 year of work experience
- Comfortable working in a fast-paced environment
- Good interpersonal and communication skills
- Reporting to the Senior Manager, Compensation
- Subject matter expert / advisor for designated Line of Businesses on Compensation related policies and processes
- Support Strategic and Operational compensation related initiatives for business units
- Support the annual performance appraisal review, salary increment and variable bonus payout exercise
- Review and recommend improvement to HR-related systems and processes
- Business Partner with business units on daily operational compensation matters
- Review and recommend salary adjustments and packages
- Any other duties as assigned.
- Degree in HR / Business Administration or equivalent with at least 2 years of relevant experience in a large organization
- Excellent Customer-Oriented mindset with a ‘can-do’ attitude. High degree of initiative and possesses positive attitude as well as meticulous.
- Able to multi-task and respond to rapid changes in a fast moving dynamic business environment.
- Demonstrate competence in coaching and fronting employee relations, with strong knowledge of local employment laws.
- Strong interpersonal skills (including project management/ problem solving).
- Possess good writing and communication skills.
- Proficient in MS Office.
- Knowledge and hands on experience in SAP will be added advantage.
- Responsible for Global HRIS roadmap & implementation
- Perform the role of a Project Manager for processes initiated by Group HR and ensures the projects are aligned to the overarching Group HR vision and directions
- Manage HRIS projects relating to Employee Life Cycle to up Employee Experience
- Perform the role of an Integrator to project-manage, working closely with IT, Subject Matter Experts, Process Owners and Shared Service Centre and other relevant stakeholders
- Analysis of business requirements and able propose solutions accordance to roadmap
- Perform full Software Development Life Cycle projects
- Identify and escalates issues to stakeholders to achieve resolution
- Maintain process documentation for HR processes & tasks
- Administer document management platform for Group HR, e.g. Microsoft Sharepoint,
- Manages application access matrix, segregation of duties controls to business processes
- Lead HR RPA Projects
- Ensuring Information Security is catered into HR Projects, Processes and initiatives
- Degree with at least 8 -10 years’ experience with proven implementation of HR Systems and HR digitalization projects
- Sound understanding of overall HR functional areas and HR Business processes with a keen passion to re-engineer work processes to optimize efficiency
- Knowledge of SAP or other equivalent HRIS such as Peoplesoft, Oracle, Workday essential
- Passion to drive for continuous process improvement and raise standards of HR delivery and performance for HR department with the use of technology
- Possesses good communication skills, responsive, results oriented and able to thrive independently in a fast-paced environment