Immigration@SG LLP (IASG) jobs
Immigration@SG (IASG) is currently seeking to recruit new Immigration Consultants to join our growing team to handle Singapore Inbound Immigration. You will be responsible for converting prospects into IASG’s clients by advising on Singapore immigration regulations, procedures and policies, especially on Singapore Permanent Residence (PR) and Citizenship applications.
- Prospecting, setting up appointments and conducting consultations / presentations to prospective clients to convert them into new business
- Prompt in responding to prospects' queries in a professional manner
- Preparation of monthly reports for performance tracking / appraisal
- Routine contact with clients, Keep clients well informed on case progress or changes to regulations or visa processes as required.
- Participation in conflict resolution and management of client expectations.
- Maintenance of clients' casefiles in accordance with company's protocols
New hires with little/no relevant experience will receive intensive on-the-job training to ensure that you are well versed with the Singapore immigration law. You will be given new challenges and be involved in ad-hoc projects as you progress to the next level as a Consultant of the team.
- A good degree / diploma in any discipline Prior work experience in the area of consulting / sales / immigration / mobility is preferred
- Sales-oriented and enjoys the sales process from prospecting phase to deal closing
- Highly Motivated, tenacious and target-driven
- Good communication skills (strong command of written and spoken English)
- Strong customer-service mentality
- Ability to work independently and in a team
- 3-month probation period to assess Potential Sales Capabilities + Company Fit + Value Add
- Basic Salary + Attractive Commission Structure + Monthly Team Bonuses + AWS
- Yearly appraisal and increments based on performance