Oodles Learning jobs
Oodles Learning is the Premier Math brand in Singapore, with a track record of 10 years, and having had more than 100,000 students that have taken the program and succeeded in significantly improving their mathematical ability and thinking.
- Work closely with senior management on the strategy, growth and expansion of Oodles Learning education brand and services in Singapore and Asia.
- Understand competition and trends in the education industry to develop sales strategies and initiatives.
- Support the operational management of the 10 Oodles Learning centers in Singapore working together with curriculum staff and other departments.
- Recruit new students through activities such as facility visits, campaigns, open houses and information sessions.
- Counsel parents of existing and prospective students who are considering taking up new subjects; assist with suitable program selection.
- Provide accurate and prompt information on curriculum highlights to prospective households and students.
- Develop and establish new contacts and sales leads to achieve sales targets.
- To work closely with other departments’ stakeholders to support and execute student recruitment activities, future plans and objectives.
- Take ownership of assigned and ad hoc tasks and projects.
- Product and brand training will be provided.
- Minimum of 1 year proven track record in sales, preferably in the education field.
- Able to work 4 weekdays and 1 weekend.
- Knowledge of and experience with CRM, sales or customer service are highly desirable.
- Driven and self-motivated.
- Strong consultative selling and business development flair.
- Excellent oral, written communication and strong interpersonal skills.