GrabTaxi Holdings Pte. Ltd jobs
Get to know the Role:
As an engineering manager, you will take on the challenge to build and grow mobile teams and to lead them setting and executing their strategies. You will be a multiplier for your team and your peers, guiding, supporting and innovating at every step of the development initiative, providing technical insight and perspective, challenging the status quo and raising the bar, connecting people and teams across the organization.
The day-to-day activities:
- Collaborate with product, business, design and data teams to define market-disruptive strategies and plans for your team.
- Lead and secure your team on-time delivery. Establish effective, agile ways of working, unlock collaboration, spot and remove impediments, contribute code.
- Guide your team towards technical and operational excellence. Provide your team with strategic technical direction, review and contribute designs, support setting and delivering on team SLAs.
- Provide feedback, mentorship and coaching to your team.
- Communicate proactively with stakeholders and other teams across the company, constantly seeking alignment, transparency and opportunities to synergize.
- Attract, interview and recruit the future talents of your team.
The must haves:
- At least 7 years of software development experience out of which 3 years of engineering management and leadership experience, with a track record of building and growing high performing software engineering teams.
- Solid programming skills in Swift, Kotlin, Go or similar.
- Proven ability to understand and design complex software systems and APIs.
- Experience planning and running projects, paired with the ability to know when to shift priorities amid a rapidly changing business environment.
- Strong communication, interpersonal and stakeholder management skills.
- Hands-on experience with mobile platforms development is a major plus.