Sign in or register for a JobTech account.
- As a Coordinator, you will support the Talent Networking Team in the coordination and implementation of various programmes (apprenticeships for top talents and development programmes for the deep tech sector, networking events, career fairs, etc) that you are assigned.
- The coordination includes working with both internal and external stakeholders, including startup founders, career offices and academics, industry experts, government agencies, etc.
- Coordination activities for programmes and events will include marketing and communications, logistics, registration, funding applications & claims, surveys & reports, etc.
- Besides coordination, you will also represent TNT in executing key activities (events and programmes) that run at both our offices and at external locations. Fully engaged in driving great experiences and engagements at these activities by being proactive and having a “can-do” spirit.
- Assist with candidate data collection for our database and prepare regular reports with relevant findings based on interactions and observations made at these activities.
- Plan and contribute content and messages for digital and social media, including our newsletters.
- Quality-driven in outcomes and able to perform other duties as assigned to ensure team success.