The role of Specialist, Revenue Management, is responsible for the development and implementation of revenue management strategies and tactics for a given set of routes/ markets, utilising pricing and inventory control measures.
Revenue Management & Pricing strategy
- Assess and segment demand based on market conditions.
- Maximise revenue on assigned routes by optimising inventory control measures.
- Identify opportunities for tactical pricing actions for incremental traffic.
- Identify opportunities to maximise revenue through pricing adjustments without significant adverse impact on demand and market share.
- Benchmark and monitor pricing strategy vs competition.
- Set group policy, procedures and fares for a given portfolio of markets.
- Regulatory fare filing where applicable.
- Drive revenue management best practices and enhancements to the revenue management system.
- Work closely with overseas managers and market contacts to identify revenue opportunities and take early pricing actions.
Revenue Budgeting/ Forecasting
- Development of annual revenue budget/ targets by month for assigned routes.
- Monthly forecast review and adjustments.
Systems settings/ maintenance
- Ensure timely and accurate update of fares in relevant distribution channels.
- Degree, preferably with a numerical discipline
- 1-2 year of experience in a similar role would be an advantage
- Strong numerical and analytical skills with commercial acumen
- Fluent written, spoken and reading capability in English
- High level of accuracy and detail
- Strategic outlook and understanding
- Excellent communication skills and experience in working with people at all levels
- Ability to maintain the overview and see the bigger picture
- Able to create and maintain strong internal and external networks
- Energy and enthusiasm, with demonstrable can-do attitude
- Able to handle simultaneous projects and adapt to a fast-paced, changing environment