Jobs (Electronics & Semiconductor)
No Working Experience RequiredAddress: Blk 11 Kaki Bukit Road 1#02-03/04/05 Eunos TechnolinkSingapore 415939*Working Hours: 8.30am to 6pm (Monday to Friday)8.30am to 12.30pm (Saturday)*Requirements: Singaporean OnlyMicrosoft Office SkillsEmail CoordinationAble to speak and write English and ChineseJob Type: Full-timeSalary: $1,700.00 to $1,800.00 /monthLocation:SingaporeLanguage:English and Chinese Read more
Overall supervision of operational activities in ensuring productive use of man, process and equipment to meet the company’s objectivesLead, manage and train a team of Wafer Fab Operators / Technicians in the day-to-day operations to meet daily targets and overall Operation Goals – Cycle time, Throughput, Prototype success and Fabout – Shipment plan Handle Customer Audits on Training-related MattersWIP and Tool Management – WIP Balancing, Held and Queue Read more
lots Management, manage equipment PM, capacity and constraintAllocate and deploy manpower effectively for optimum productivityPresent daily production indices in module meetings and highlight key priorities for the Engineering team to focusResolve and handle line-related, preventive maintenance issues and understands all equipment capacities / constraints so as to be able to identify, handle and resolve themEnsure and uphold safety, discipline and housekeeping compliance in work area by all personnel Ensure proper documentation and continuously updating MFG standard Operation Procedure Engage support groups like IE and Engineering to ensure accurate and up-to-date assumptions, constraints and UPH are used in the tools capacity modelingQualifications: • Degree in any Engineering or Science.• 1 year relevant experience in a wafer fab operation is preferred.• Possess good analytical skills with strong statistical knowledge;• Possess good computer skills (eg. Excel (Macro), Word etc.);• Possess fluent communication and presentation skills;
Participate and support SMT / AI projects to provide analysis of total SMT production line performance Conduct technical review meetings with customers to address their expectations and improve machine performance Carry out analysis on customers’ SMT/AI production lines and present solutions to customers for total productivity improvement Read more
•Handle sales for all distributors with annual sales target •Distributor Management includes updating distributors on merchandising plan, planning for marketing activities/event, spec-in & sales materials for distributors •Conduct market and competitors' analysis in Singapore •Plan and conduct Product Seminar for partners •PSI planning Read more
•Accounts payable and expenses management •Liaising with Accounting Shared Services on invoices & payments and vendors reconciliation •Prepare journal and data entry •Assist to prepare GST reports •Update and maintain vendor master •Verify payment voucher •Prepare monthly forecast and B/S analysis •Assist in month end closing Read more
Responsible to operate CNC machine for milling, turning, grinding or auto-lathe Maintain the machinery to ensure quality output from the machinery To ensure safety instructions and procedures are complied with in accordance of engineering practices Read more
Responsbilities: Provide full admin support to Business Development department Communicate with direct customers on their orders, prepare documents for invoicing purposes Answering phone calls and queries Job Requirements: Minimum ‘O’ Levels 3 to 5 years’ working experience, preferably in a sales and marketing environment Good communication skills, fluent in English Read more
and conversant in Mandarin Proficient in MS office, and strong in MS Excel Pleasant and professional phone answering skills Good documentation and filing skills Self-motivated and able to work under minimal/without supervision
What are my responsibilities?
Represent as a key member of the team to focus on delivering the signaling portion of the project.
Require to perform a variety of different tasks as the project progresses through its lifecycle.
Responsible to prepare and analyze technical requirements specifications Read more
relating to the project.
To plan and perform testing activities as well as assist in the implementation of all required technical solutions.
What do I need to qualify for this job?
At least a Bachelor’s Degree in Electrical / Electronic Engineering, with up to 5 years railways signaling design experience
Possess excellent communication and negotiation skills
Possess a strong desire to learn, be meticulous, flexible and able to work independently and in a team
Able to demonstrate good knowledge of trackside interlocking and moving block signaling systems
Able to interact and communicate effectively with people at all levels and cultures, and provide timely delivery of assigned work with professionalism and quality at all times.
Internship experience in automation systems/railway signaling companies are an added advantage
*Manages general budgeting, accounting and reporting operations in all segment related finances area(s), other accountabilities to directly support effective and profitable Business (Sub) Segment management.
* Supports accountable Sales Management, provides advice and proposes measures regarding Business Administration.
* Supports implementation Read more
of financial and business administration policies, standards and procedures, for the assigned organization unit.
* Accomplishes financial analysis, planning and controlling activities, and all related business administration activities.
* Completes consolidation of all accounting, financial reporting, and other finance related operations (incl. P&L reporting and Balance).
* Supports effective treasury management, optimized capital financing structure and tax compliance management.
* Supports in the preparation of complex bids or tenders for project business.
* Ensures the compliance with the LoA guidelines for all commercial aspects.
* Ensures the accuracy of project books and records, including recording of such in the appropriate systems, e.g. SAP - ensures compliance with Siemens-FRG plus the local Gaap requirements. Ensures all related Project Reporting and Controlling activities.
* Supports the Project Manager that the financial results according to set targets are managed with due professional care and optimizes the project gross profit, cash flow and assets and financing instruments.
* Actively communicates with customer's commercial representatives and manages solving of commercial issues.
* Together with the PM proactively setting up a contract and claim management in the project, including involvement and cooperation with the assigned contract manager.
* Supports the PM in identifying, evaluating and assessing risk and opportunities, strategies and response activities – taking over the full responsibility in this regard with respect to all commercial risks and opportunities.
* Represents the project in the relevant decision boards internally and externally.
* Leads commercial project team members to act according to the Business Conduct Guidelines and establishes a culture of trust and integrity.
and Accounting related courses (Bachelor Degree)
– 5 years of experience in the same field
knowledge: Contracts and Proposals, Commercial Project Manager
Experience in SAP, Expert in MS office, IT Tools
Process Industries and Drives
What are my responsibilities?Liase with customer and internal multi-national design team stakeholder to prepare design document submission for Signalling system project.Liase and attend Design meetings to clarify all the design issues to meet the requirement and milestone.Lead team of CAD Designer for design drawing productionWhat do I need to qualify for this job?Engineering Degree with minimum 5 years signaling experiencesAble to multi-task in a fast-paced and dynamic environment.Able to Read more
work independently and also a good team player who can work well in a multi-cultural environment.Possess excellent interpersonal, communication and problem solving skills. Requisition ID: 281026 Organization: Mobility Career Level: Experienced Professional Full time only