- or -
Social Service Institute (SSI)
Upon completion of the course, participants will have evidence-based competencies in:
1) Analyse data collected to evaluate the effectiveness of behavioural interventions by support staff.
Area: Community and Social Services
ASCENDO CONSULTING PTE. LTD.
the impact of one’s professional image and persona on the organisation PS2 Project
a professional image and persona in accordance with organisational guidelines PS3 Communicate
professionally with customers in...
Area: Service Excellence
By the end of this module, students will have completed 2 competencies units: Develop and promote positive person-centred behaviour supports
- CHCDIS006 Provide...
The course is designed to supports MOM s direction in maximising people s potential, enhancing human capital development and raising the overall standards of the HR profession in...
Area: Human Resource Management, Employment and Recruitment
1. Recognise the impact of one’s professional image and persona on the organisation
2. Project a professional image and persona in accordance with organisational guidelines
3. Demonstrate effective communication skills...
IMPACT MANAGEMENT SEMINARS PTE LTD
Program to equip participants with the skills and knowledge to apply service principles to meet the needs and expectations of diverse range of customers; to deliver go-the-extra-mile service...
Area: Customer Service
SINGAPORE NATIONAL EMPLOYERS FEDERATION
By the end of the course, participants are expected to be able to:
• Pinpoint where you need to take control
• Conquer procrastination and stress