- or -
Institute of Systems Science, NUS
Area: Information and Communications
STAG MATCH TRAINING CENTRE (PRIVATE) LIMITED
Don’t put a bandage on a problem. Don’t be firefighting the issues all the time. Fix the issue permanently. Prevent the problems from recurring again. Root cause...
Area: Productivity and Innovation
PARKWAY COLLEGE OF NURSING & ALLIED HEALTH PTE. LTD.
Area: Productivity & Innovation
Participants will be provided with a systems thinking toolkit to assist them in considering their entrenched challenges more holistically, and in a structured manner. Through a blended learning...
CAPELLE ACADEMY PTE. LTD.
This course will equip the learner to apply Systems Thinking to assess problems,
formulate and implement solutions to address
organizational issues typically encountered by
one assuming a managerial role.
1. Analyze issues...
SMF CENTRE FOR CORPORATE LEARNING PTE. LTD.
Understand the concept, definition and process of root cause analysis. Uncover the real root cause(s) of problems faced in their daily operations and...
1. Understand components of service quality and customer satisfaction framework.
2. Understand sources of service quality and customer satisfaction data.
3. Understand types of service performance...
Area: Customer Service
ROHEI CORPORATION PTE. LTD.
1. Analyze service challenges to uncover service delivery gaps
2. Develop a service recovery framework to address the service delivery gaps
3. Cascade the service recovery framework to stakeholders
4. Evaluate the effectiveness of service...
Area: Service Excellence